The best of Artist Address!

~~That day, the stars invited me to sit.
They gave me a bottle of wine to drink.
I said, no thanks! I don't drink yet,
The stars replied, then don't let your cheeks wet.
In remembrance of someone, who was never yours.
But, you were forever to her, that gem she did oversee.
Today, to oversee her face; have some wine, just for taste.
I asked, what was there in wine, that they pressed me to drink.
They said, not to merely taste. This is the solitude drink.
To appreciate this liquid you must not deny,
to cherish loss of your beloved, you should never ask why.
Take it in your hands, this drink; and say cheers twice,
once for yourself and once for her, your lost love past miles.
---------------------------------------------------------
~~She said, she had known my writing style.
She said, she was sure, it was mine.
A paper, a booklet and pen.
With my words, my thoughts.
She had known me all, I never knew when.
----------------------------------------------------------
~~Something incomplete met his embrace as the morning drew closer. As if that something lacked in his heart, and made him suffer somehow. Had it happened that he felt deeply that he was alone? Was it about any specific person that he felt this incompleteness affect him? Or was it about his life story, that days were passing by, but he wasn't able to keep a check with the deadlines to complete the tasks? That, he was too emotional and lest of decision making and less on appetite to reach the greater heights. Whatever it was, was all about himself. Incompleteness, suffering and inferiority complex sighted in, all of a sudden.

He reached out of his bed in the early quarter of the morning. Wore, his jacket and left his apartment for a walk in the nearby park. It was long-long a day to lead, to encounter different deadlines, but this part of the day, he was encountering that incompleteness. Something that had left him nowhere, but alone, to subside with the chilly morning breeze.

------------------------------------------------------------
~~Would she remember you, asked my heart; if she goes miles away, unseen, unheard of for years and years past? When for even the next sight of her, I would have to wait for nearly the time my youth gets converted into old age. Would she remember me, asks my mind?

Well, wherever she goes, my heart will be following her; and that is what celebrates our togetherness for the rest of our lives. When this heart shall be the address, this mind the artist; full of dreams.

Dreams that would always cultivate a land for us, where else than our dreamland. The dreamland which I call ours, but basically the one which exists only for me. Because, I love her, she doesn't love me. She will be close to me, even when I never get to see her again. Love shall be love, all the very same.


------------------------------------------------------------


~~What do you want in your life? Asked the heart.

I want to be with her, forever and ever and yes, forever. Replied the mind.
Are you sure, you don't want anything else in your life? Asked the heart.
Yes, I am sure. You have any doubt? Replied the mind.
Yes, because I know what you want is, her happiness. That is not with our soul. Her happiness isn't with our soul. But, we want her happiness. So you know what we have to do? Asked the heart.

Let her walk with the man she loves. We will find her happiness there. Replied the soul.


------------------------------------------------------------
Did it hurt?
No, it never did!

Why did you smile, while your heart cried? Then where was the Need? You say, it did not hurt. See, I won't listen to you, hey mind. For, you don't know your heart, what it says to you. Accept it, you won't lose your strength, you will only get it, in a better way, you will become a better person. Give me, a chance to express myself in truest of emotions, with the freedom of expression.


Listen to me.


Dearly yours

Heart

-----------------------------------------------------------

~~Sometimes your own words act as strangers to you and sometimes those words become the key to happiness for you. It is just about that thing called 'sometime'.

-----------------------------------------------------------

~~Your work is your worship. Pointed the father.

Your God is your worship. Pointed the priest.


My work is my God. Contemplated the son.


------------------------------------------------------------


~~her eyes were reaching to me,

the shine on her face,
depicted the rays of sun,
in the glow of freedom,
in her walk of solace, she walked past me.
i followed her, as she walked ahead of me;
in thoughts, we followed each other.
that was love, i thought-
without expectations,
the most beautiful bond I had with any girl.
--------------------------------------------------

Artist Address

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.