Few wishes of the unknown.

I want to cry,
Yet I wanna ask why?
Were I to be born,
in this world?
Why did I not be,
kept at rest.
Why couldn't I be,
at peace,
in not being.
Why did I have to,
breathe and enjoy,
the beauty, this world,
bundles to transmit?
I ask why.. why.. why?

In being not present,
I could have been,
nothing. No spirit,
as strong as the human being.
In nothingness, my being-
would have been celebrated,
whence no need was,
to fight to quarrel,
for your rights, for peace,
to let your dreams ravel.
They said, it took time,
then what was the problem?
At least, I had met my peace,
to meet my sight to the goal.
My only cynosure,
my only closest love!

I wish I had not been,
what I am being.
I could have been happy,
lifeless and unaware,
of this big big world,
that stands and stares at me.
That expects from me,
I wish I was not there,
to address them all,
I was alone..alone..alone..

I wish, I had not been.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.