Story of likeness and trust! Chapter-14



XIV

The dreams are big, the dreams are satisfying; the meaning of love is making you feel lighter, not heavier. Dreams and love have an inseparable bond. Dreams are the tiny objects in your mind's curvature; but these timelessly hold the power and ambition to turn the world around.
All that flares in a fairies heart; all that appears in an adolescent's heart is but the beauty to watch the goodness of the world. 
If a child looks at the sky, his first view of it is of a caretaker as the child feels the love from the sky above. A rich blanket that can't be touched because it loves you and makes you experience itself, you feel the composition it sings even when you are far away from the sky, still you are a part of it. Love is the real God; the pristine glory and so it's said very highly, that sky's the limit, it is everywhere. 

As here, dreams are compared with the sky too; so here's more description about it. That sky isn't as sweet sounding, if you're not willing to learn. For, then the dream isn't seen or felt in its purity; it's broken with crevices in its upbringing. Sky shall make rain droplets fall unto you and make you wet, make you sneeze, experience a bitter cold. This time it is up to you, to prepare for your long struggle and to not accept defeat, hence to carry forward your love for your dream.
Similarly, it can be said that never let your belief in yourself be damped after facing a loss. A belief in the road to betterment is a wonderful idea. The rough patches only give you a chance to view your reality in a better way every time. It's the realisation that keeps you moving and flowing with interest and enthusiasm, in your actions. They teach you to not break lose but strengthen when the waves and tides are harshly against you or blowing with a copious intension to dismantle your appetite and coherence with your goals. "Keep the soul of your dream together, and within you; when the sun glides up from dawn to dusk. Keep your intensions clear of what you really want."
Two months had passed, and I received a call from Mrs. Angela Fernandes, the 'Children's Home' caretaker. Mrs. Fernandes was very happy to tell me that, Diya was a good painter, and she was being encouraged to continue her artistry and not to take her passion lightly. I was amazed, by the unexpected telephone call by my teacher. She continued, "It can bring her livelihood, and become the basis of her living." The intensity of her speech enthralled my being and made me quite sure about the kind of artist Diya could be. In her sorrows and despair, she had brought to light, the magnets and diamonds of tantalising splendour; that could take away the onlookers of the art by surprise over the reality of dreams. 

When dreams are shattered, when life is nothing more than a problematic masterpiece. Those shadows and inscriptions well express through the state of art of a person's imaginations and creations. Painting was a thorough designing of her mind's craft and the ordeal that rang in her thoughts, to bring the freshness over her family's dreams. For sure, money wasn't the only transmitter of security but it played a factor. In a way money would be overshadowed in its stature, when her parents would see, their daughter being regarded as an artist. Whose dreams were given wings and not left hidden. Peace resounded its holy bells of celebration in my mind all the time I realized the intensity of Diya's dreams. 
In fewer days after Mrs. Fernandes's call, I received a well composed letter. On opening it I found a newer person out of Diya; she thanked me for whatever she found in my actions, that led to being of a help to her. She had asked me, if I could meet her, given I was coming that way.
The very next day, I met her. I found how little children fancied the cynosure of her eyes. She smiled, she loved all the children with her motherly instincts. From playing with them, to preparing their bed. This was her daily routine.
From the cultural essence that Diya embodied in her conversation, I could say that this girl was opening her thoughts more freely and those were so affectionate and touching. She exclaimed, “I came to make my family smile and I think, the road to their happiness lies in my goodwill. My wishes were to see their lives glow. I wanted to tell you, that Mrs. Angela Fernandes gave my innocence a chance to take out the hidden life of the soul that had seen many rejections, that had its wings barred from flight. I'm here to express my soul, its limits and strength through my art form. I go on a weekly tour to painting seminars and being an amateur I am assisting, 'Italian designers' who are in our city to widen the carols of their art." Diya spoke with confidence, each word she uttered let past her mind, had a direction, a way! 
Dreams reach the long way if they have wings. A quote came to my mind that my dad had once expressed it to me.
“Real talent doesn't stagnate. It is like a stream of water. It flows, it finds its way; or rather, it makes its route, the way!" 
To get your position better in  life, you need to insist upon, you have to work upon it. I pondered about deeply. I wished her luck and told her to keep going strong unaltered by any haze or opposition. I wondered, if she was better equipped with quotes in her mind similar to the ones, I had in my mind? Life for a moment seemed like a game, we were mere players in it.

To be continued..
Next in-- 
(Chapter- 15) At,
Time: 8:00 A.M.
Date: 25/12/2014
Christmas. Love! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)