Memories and Anecdotes!

from ashes to ashes,
from sand to sand,
me heart enchants,
affection in your name.

your eyes whisper,
to me your love,
not for me,
but for this land.
this place is mine,
you are a traveller,
yet you make me,
fall in love more,
and more with it,
this land of mine.

oh, somewhere, 
I feel for you too,
yes, somewhere;
this feelings that,
rises in my inner lines,
my dreams,
my awakenings,
as sublime;
I am yours,
you’re mine,
just that, you’re to,
leave this place,
this land you praise,
in just sometime.

a part of me,
goes with a part,
of you. and i shall,
always dream,
and remember you.
whenever I would sit,
under this Banyan tree,
I would remember,
your sight.

Your sight,
of the loved one,
so close to my heart,
yet far, in the-
unknown land of yours.
I shall think of you.

artist address

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.