Story of likeness and trust! Chapter- 16

XVI
One day I started making notes on the journey's I had experienced in my life. What all I had liked in a given city, and what all important landmarks were of prime importance in the cities I had visited.
I got to combine the cultural adherence of all those cities. I had never been abroad so my thinking and its basis were limited to the Indian landscape, its traditions and bondage. 
Culture demonstrated the binding of spirits amongst the members of the respective states. Surprisingly every state had a different culture of its own. Folk lores, dances, languages all described the graciousness of those state. We have a single country and a vast diversity in its languages and traditions. Amazing, isn't it? I reflected upon. What was common in all this was the multitude of love that was brought out from the actions of the people. Mostly! There were disturbances in the states too.
Shayari (Poetry) rung the heart beats of people and gave them entitlement and closeness to be felt with their state. The festivals were celebrated by everyone with great fervour. Whereas traditions added a supreme flavour of delight to feel and express within families and communities. 
I wrote the depictions of different states because I had recently met two art lovers. Their company gave me a thought to reflect upon. In no time, I felt as if art was fairly a topic of great intensity that uses the hearts' language which is intrinsic, that leads to the creation of perfect masterpieces. Few people draw sketches whereas some design clothes, I wondered with astonishment of my own thoughts.  
I thought of discussing my mind's flare with the two art lovers whom I had met recently!


To be continued..
Next in-- 
(Chapter- 17) At,
Time: 8:00 A.M.
Date: 27/12/2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.