Story of likeness and trust! Chapter-8



VIII

Now it was a new day laden with blossoming memories of the past days and my last day in the hills. Shalini massi(aunty); asked Devika to get back along with me to Delhi, the manner we had turned up for the wedding together although that was a coincidence. On the contrary Devika had a view of spending a couple of days more in the hills by living in a cottage that could be taken up by paying a rent. The cottage she presumed to be blessed with essentials like a wooden bed and cushions. At least she could be provided this much in addition to a beautiful array of landscape around its four corners of built.
I thought. Will it be safe for her to be alone in such a quiet place where night was a dining with no one else than the moon? To my amazement I had found out that no lamp of light flickered its shine in the room. To live in light, there was a need to light up a bonfire. 


Then, Shalini massi spoke few lines in faithful clusters of optimism; 
"It's alright now; that you have decided your stay some longer here but being alone is risky. I hope you overcome these fears. You WILL." On hearing these wordings from the side of this lady with good experience of life and living, I thought to let Devika decide what she felt was the best for her. 
I packed my belongings and bid bye to all those affectionate people, whom I had befriended on the marriage including this brave heartened girl. I gave her all decorative wishes engraved with freshness and faith that I had created in our encounter with the hills together, and without giving a second thought boarded the bus that was hailing back to Delhi.
Every new thought that I pretended to ponder about ended up thinking about this girl with life of a fair queen. After all being a fashion designer herself; I had no doubt in my mind that she simply lived up to her work and spread the reality with her awesomeness and grace. Einstein had put up this expressive thought; 
"Creativity is the residue of time wasted."

I thought that whatever time the artists weren't working on their crafts, or for that matter even travelling. It didn't mean that they were wasting their time, but they were learning. Spending time with oneself gave one time and space to let in peace prevail within oneself. It was a beautiful awakening moreover.

Devika was gracious. Although sublimed with fear and audacity to overcome those fears. She was someone in love with her life.


To be continued..

Next in-- 
(Chapter- 9) At,
Time: 8:00 A.M.
Date: 19/12/2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)