Story of likeness and trust! Chapter-3

Story series continues.
In about a month's time, every morning at 8 (I.S.T),  expect a new story from Artist Address. 

This story being published here, is the third chapter of a long narrative story written in April 2013. 
Your views shall be appreciated. Keep following Artist Address, and if you want to share your art work here, then feel free to communicate your ideas, by writing to Artist Address at, (modernite25@gmail.com).
Chapter-1 and 2 can be read at www.gagansvaid.blogspot.in
The journey continues.




III

She came as a darling from the land of spontaneity that was filled with so many imaginations. This girl was full of life. In a time when people are curious to find a soul mate, she was nowhere driven to do that herself, for she let her imaginations to take over and do that all for her. She must be dreaming of a soul mate too, I wondered.

Somewhere an unknown me was being recognised by myself. Was she a magic or simply an acquaintance who had made her impact everlasting on me? Before coming for this marriage, I had thought that it would rather be a set of an expedition trip, where I had known the relatives less. So, I were to find it boring, but little to my expectations I was enjoying it very much. I liked to wake up early the next morning, as I was touched this time by cold waves of strong mountainous winds. In the Himalayas, it seemed less a distance between the mountains and me at the first sight, that I could catch and ultimately grab the mountains in my arms, but soon I realised that I too was a dreamer. Like I said I was exploring who I was. Before being a dreamer I was a human, one who could love and fall in its bounty any given moment. I thought.

To be continued..
Next in-- 
(Chapter- 4) At,
Time: 8:00 A.M. 
Date: 14/12/2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.