Story of likeness and trust! Chapter- 17

XVII
On our next meet up, Devika and I walked up to the painting exhibition, where Diya played a host along with her Indian as well as Italian colleagues. She had responded well to her life's haphazard situation. Albeit, she helped the visitors to the gallery, letting them know the colours used and the true meaning, the drawn paintings had suppressed in them. Like a girl with her feelings hidden in her facial expressions, she expressed herself all at once, so magnificently. 
The atmosphere there was very august and the gathering brought aristocratic appearance to the far sight. I had known the fact that woman are good presenters and get matured before men. I could examine the strength in Diya, while she prepared to climb her ladder of success. Anyway, if you get a start, then you get gaining more and more. 
Then one definite day, your satisfaction in what you're doing brings to you the meaning of  your life. The strength you hold in your body language is the result of your happiness in your job. The spark emboldens on your face and your presence adds jewels of brightness in the environment where you remain.
I dreamt of meeting Diya and tell her how happy I was to see her tantalising and confident. “God makes your route, given you maintain the faith in your song. There are pitfalls and bad times, there are also lowly feelings when you strengthen your fists; making yourself feel your own power. This even more makes the failures change into winning.” These stanzas revamped in my mindset; the truth that these had possessed. She was an inspiration to me. 
As the evening moved towards its closure, we both visitors asked the apple of everyone's eyes, our friend to join us for dinner that night. But she found it more appropriate to not go elsewhere but eat at the same centre with her colleagues. We joined her, where she was comfortable. Diya told me, that she was being paid as well, with the experience she was fortunately gaining. In this way, she could send money back home. She had known her responsibilities well, it was all I could see. 
That night, I couldn't share on my thoughts about art that I had wished to share with my friends, as I thought it better to do so in the next meeting that was to be.


To be continued..
Next in-- 
(Chapter- 18) At,
Time: 8:00 A.M.
Date: 28/12/2014


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)