Story of likeness and trust! Chapter-6

Story series continues.
In about a month's time, every morning at 8 (I.S.T), expect a new story from Artist Address. 
This story being published here, is the sixth chapter of a long narrative story written in April 2013.

Your views shall be appreciated. Keep following Artist Address, and if you want to share your art work here, then feel free to communicate your ideas, by writing to Artist Address at, (modernite25@gmail.com).
Chapter-1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 can be read at www.gagansvaid.blogspot.in
The journey continues.




VI

Dazzling as snow white, magnificent her aura did scent; she came as a lover and kept her stay as one.


"Why do we expect so much from our life, knowing that it's not possible to get it all? Why are we so indulgent, as to try everything, go everywhere, and walk every road? Why do we want to be the king, knowing we will still be human beings and why do we seek treasures, knowing that these can harm us when we achieve them? Where is the simple living? Where is the person going who came in this world as one who couldn't walk?" Asked Devika;

My mind said. 
"You need to learn being happy with yourself, needless of what happens or falls in place. Don't indulge so much with people if you feel it would be difficult to carry long friendships. Remain with yourself, what you like and don't interfere with others, what they are seeking. We all come to this world with our own roads to follow and our lives to live. Don't waste time thinking of others, rather think of yourself. Look within your intense, and maybe you can find the greatest treasure of your life there, peace; that makes you introspect, and helps you in decision making."

Similarly, she questioned and I answered from my own philosophies in life. I knew about myself that I could play the guitar and remain happier; I was a hero to my own self. So, it was needless to emphasis, what others thought of me.

Then Devika asked me, "Why are you an accountant? You could be a guitarist, a musician if you are so connected to art and more importantly to your art form."

I answered in this manner,
"Yes, you are right. I have failed in this place flat. I adapted to the world, the mind formed ideology about what living was all about. I formed an opinion that my family further stressed that one needs to earn too and they weren't sure that I could earn much to sustain myself by following my art. I started on this passion very later part in my life. Whereas in the opinion of my family members good musicians started very early. It's not important although when you start but how much interest you take in it. I didn't fight with my family for my love, I said alright; I am happy working as an accountant and that too is a good profession if one takes it seriously. No profession in this world is smaller or bigger. It is up to our interests that we call one profession as simply normal for ourselves and other profession not. Even Newton, gave the 'Theory Of Relativity' in which he broadly explained about how it is human psychology what classifies things as good or bad, inferior or normal. It was just how one thought about things. It was one's perspective put in place, regarding different things as those affected an individual."

"I had studied accountancy and related subjects in school for 2 years and in college for 5 years. So, I had good conceptual knowledge of them too. It's true that I am not a very good accountant because I can't fully concentrate on my job as sometimes at work, the mind rhythms few notes of guitar, few tones. It's alright, I have adapted with the world to live here and make my living. I am not complaining, but facing the lows of life myself; learning the best way I can through these ups and downs. There is nothing much to worry, until this interest in life is not erased. Maybe, the little knowledge of music gives me peace along with happiness. It springs happiness in me, the spirit that keeps itself alive in me." I put my point straight.

"Like the sunrise that morning, up the hills?" She enquired.

"Yes, you are right. It happened even then. The positive vibes keep us alive. Also, the faith in goodness that transmits itself through all these natural, wonderful things in this world. It broadens the reaches of light, and yes, light means love." I explained.

"Well, I thought you were a distant human; away from the joy of life; but you live somewhere in your dreamland too. Given you also feel like hell sometimes, but you let that be, when within sometime that sadness vanishes away by the wisdom of your guitar strings. I was wondering if your heart also contained such strings that vibrated and brought to you all the charm in this world. And I guess that you do have those strings, broken but healed by your own self. This very nature of yours is what lets you express your emotions more easily. Believe me you are a true lover. You need someone to support you. Really you need someone Gagan."

I was flattered. Soon, we left to unite with our friends, to prepare for the reception, the event that would conclude our journey. 

To be continued..

Next in-- 
(Chapter- 7) At,  
Time: 8:00 A.M. 
Date: 17/12/2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)