Story of likeness and trust! Chapter-10



X
It was Kashmere Gate station. The road sign showed, Inter State Bus Terminal(I.S.B.T). The bus had reached Delhi. The sun was shining, while her heart was pale. There were scars within her being. One moment I thought of letting her go by herself. But, the next moment I couldn’t let her go, even if she pleaded me to bid her bye in that state of hers. I kept reading her emotions, and the flow that came down her cheeks with an erosion of tears.
"If not your home then where do you want to go? Are you afraid of your family on whether they will accept you or not?" I had asked her.
Breathless as I was, aimless as she was. A girl who was young and well educated too, I wondered if she could get a decent job in the city to which she was an unknown. Getting her a job could lessen her hardship, but who were I to do anything for her? These thoughts came in minutest numbers, while I thought about what I could do other than letting her wander in an unknown place? My eyes crept over her torn dupatta(scarf), then to her broken footwear. I didn’t want to find anymore hardship in a soul that had faced the shattering, the breakdown.
Moments passed like flurries of snow, as her state of mind was penetrating towards sadness. I felt for once, if her family was not in good terms with her, but I kept my questions to myself in order to maintain her calm and not pressurize her further.
In no time she gathered, the infinite courage to reply; "You go!"
Now, was my chance to speak all I had been thinking for some time, whereas I had been waiting for her to speak before I could eventually come up with my notion of helping Diya.
"Yes, I will go but first tell me your plan first? Otherwise we will see what suits you and your present situation. Believe me, even if you are the person in grief and no one is around you; if this moment is the lowest pitfall of your life, don’t stress too much. You would forget the significance of the present if you leave yourself to face the defeat. Be courageous enough and not a coward. Understand the truth; that if you don’t adapt to the present situation, you will be left to nowhere in your life. This city is not so easy to settle in." 

Diya murmured as the silence ended with the flash of winds and her voice. Her soft spoken words alluded to my mind, reached to the core of my being. She asked, “What are you to me? Why do you care for me?” 
I replied in even slower pitch. “My relation with you is of a stranger, who is a part of the humanity. I don’t give you anything and in return you have got to pay back nothing to me, but I wish to see you satisfied over the fact that you are safe and your mind is at peace.”


To be continued..
Next in-- 
(Chapter- 11) At,
Time: 8:00 A.M.
Date: 21/12/2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)