Many wishes for my love

In the many segments,
In the skies; I liven across as a secret spy.
There are my heartland monuments,
Across this wider sky.
My love sits in the paradise,
The openness of the dreams so high.
I wish if my love that breathens in my heart,
Remains happy and in peace of a being, glorify.
For our distance that appraises was needful,
That no respite was actually in the sight of us being together.
That it was an ending note,
And yes; it was all that does sit in my heart to atone.
I'm lonely, yet I'm wishful; that her loneliness,
Gets answers and her newly found love.
For she needs someone as her, who could control, heal her.
She deserves a lot better man, a man of a lovely curl;
Softness and purity of being, in all tones of kindness where hurl,
I wish to see all that love for her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)