A talk in the train! Meetup-1

Ratan and Raghubir were classmates in their junior school. One day they met in a train after a very long time and after they exchanged greetings, they talked about school. Then, they started talking of other things. Things about life, fast life, slow life; boredom, success and failures. Not to forget, the instant thoughts that came to their minds. Quite flawlessly they could interpret their thoughts. Daresay!

Ratan: Raghubir, I am of the view that life is all as it comes- day after day, minute after minute, it's such a combination of specific events which define what a path our life steads upon.

Raghubir: Yeah, quite right you are Ratan. Your philosophy suits well, it stands so appropriate mate! I would add on to it, that one should be positive enough in living life and one shouldn't always hold on to the doors, but let things happen to them too. If your instincts want you to experience what earlier you didn't think was right, don't hold back now. Maybe the right time has come for you, to experience it.

Ratan: Yes, yes right brother. I think, that depends on what the thing is or what the matter is, that we are to hold ourselves to experience that or not. Just think, that a person never accepted drugs to even occur in his wildest of dreams and once all of a sudden, he tends to feel that his life is so boring-so he should, maybe give it a try. I hope, you didn't mean that.


Raghubir: Of course not, I didn't mean of drugs or such intoxication to speak of brother. Why do you take what I say, in that sense... I meant of taking up adventures in life, and those adventures have got nothing to do with taking drugs. Well, I think- from my perspective that everything in our lives has a right age to go for, as you also said. But, drugs aren't required or needful of, in any age. Why should one dig the ground for one's own pitfall. That's so annoying! I meant of the adventures, which say that; break the barriers around your being. If you have never been to mountains, then give a try to explore those new places. Bring beauty to your life, than sowing the thoughts of boredom to even threaten you in the long run. Try mountaineering- and such activities. It's so steering. Or more, learn guitar, it's like a paradise! Only if you like to share my point of view!

Ratan: Yeah, why not! As you like to go for skiing, you like to experience 'flying fox' wherever it's available, that you go. Anil, told me that, you even went for sky diving in your teens. Just for this purpose to Australia, all the way more. Oh, God; can you see anything other than your adventures? Haha..

On Ratan's statement, Raghubir got offended and didn't answer to his words in affirmative for a moment.

Raghubir: Your love is always your love and that's what you see. I don't think, you should have a problem with what excites me, or what I love all the more.

Ratan: Oh, brother! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to mock at you, neither did I think it that way. Chill! Okay, tell me; have you been to the Old Fort in Delhi?

Raghubir: Yes, I have been there once with my friends. It was a memorable day. Sitting on the steps and staring at the people of all age groups coming up with such excitement, to even watch the old sandstones figured together; depicting the life of their ages. It defines so much soothing an essence, it can be. Well, at least when there's no one available to talk to you; the unconditional love from the monuments, always calls to me. Okay, you tell; why did you ask me so? Anything special, or some special memory attached with the Fort?

Ratan: Yes, Raghubir. I have the similar connection with monuments as well. I love to touch the red sandstones, the architectural marvels- that have been standing tall from hundreds of years. How I think, that our past generations must have felt their presence and so do we. Also, our coming generations would do the same. These places are so enthralling! You know what brother- our thoughts match this sphere. It feels as if, the same writer has planned our thoughts, because these match somewhere in the end.

Raghubir: Yes, yes; why not. See, how we connect. This is awesome! Dude, I feel happy in your company. You know, I have many acquaintances, yes; we call one another friends but I wonder if really we people share that connection. For them, to look beautiful is to dress in the most expensive clothes. I'm not like that. I wear what I like, not that the brands have to call to me, and nothing else that I like other than them.

Ratan: Okay! Don't you think, branded clothes last more than the ordinary clothing? I also like purchasing from the brands, what's the harm in it?

Raghubir: Ratan, you take me the other way. I didn't mean that. I simply meant that, one shouldn't be mad after brands. If one person can't afford it, then one should not make it a rule to wear only branded items. I have a friend, his family is not very well to do. His dad works so hard to make ends meet, but he has to create problems at home, when he doesn't get a high amount of pocket money. That's really annoying yet again. Isn't it?

Ratan: Then, Raghubir, what is to be done with the brands? If the person is doing such things, then it's the person's shortcoming to not be able to understand the situation of the matter. Any ways, the Indian brands or the small scale industry has diminished. Because of our love for foreign brands,  that are the most expensive. I won't disagree. What do you have to say on that?

Raghubir: Damn! The foreign brands, buy the raw materials from India at cheap price and then, the finished product is also sold in India only. I pity the lack of Indian brands to take on the market that is supposed to be fully their own. I thought if Indian's were business minded people. But no, that's a long run, brother. Long time to go for that to happen.

Their discussion was interrupted, as they had to change their train stations. Thoughts were left to be talked about in their next meet-up. Until then, they had found a connection between themselves. Which gave more space for more thoughtful exchanges in the times to come by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.