August, you gave me voice.

Many a times, in our lives we meet those people who remain with us for a longer period of time. They live with us through the times, they understand us as individuals and yet, they get far as it happens with people. We have our own priorities to fill in, and yet; we talk though little as distance counts or maybe if a tiff becomes between the people(well, not that surprising in today's times). 

It's not that easy to believe in someone or have values as trust in people. Trust is a very strong word and shouldn't be meant for people- who are newer to our lives. For them, neither should we leave on others, nor should we give more importance to them, than the importance we give to ourselves. The best thing to do to those people who either break our trust or hurt us is to let go of such people. Forgive them and there are surely many many more things to do. 

Learning from life, learning from experiences on meeting with people; how everything around us works like. This is how we grow up as individuals. This is how, we gain our identity; to eventually become what our aim in life is.

Life is full of opportunities. There are many a times, when we get off track from our dream; but to get back to it, realizing our mistakes or shortcomings is the greatest notion of living. 

Also one thing, I have found in this last one year after joining my college is, that it is very important to have a voice of our own. To learn to say 'No', to those people who take us for granted or else don't deserve our love or admiration. To give chance to people is one thing, but to get cheated is another thing. Again and again, one should not be a fool, to give chances to people. That's how, life has to be, when we have to ascertain our presence, that yes; we also have certain feelings and respect for who we are. 

This year, has given me a chance to select people who are like me; oh, I haven't met many people like me, but yes; I do take positivity from them, and let negativity or their bad points stay away from me. I need not fall to someone for some favour at all, because it's me who has to be responsible for what I am or for that very matter what I become in my life. Above all, I am answerable to myself, my soul for what I do and what happens with my life. I have to be answerable to my family members. 

Yes, my dream is my only influence, that wakes me up daily; with the sound of the fresh breeze hitting against me and telling me, that this is another day to prove your presence. To mark your identity, so be it; the struggles, for I stand with open arms, in my tryst with my dreams. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)