A prose in love! (edited: my reach to your heart)


Slumber kicked and a new day appeared. Out of the meadows, a ray steered. I was a lonely brute in the alley but when the taste of art reckoned, I craved for it with an affectionate bond. I could sense within me the transcription of determination and power, reaching out to my heart. Every dream resounded strength along my walk.

This is the song, I sing for you my girl, for you do I create the magic and art in my attire of songs.. I am far from you, still I can feel you around me..you transcend into my each movement in the phrases of day and night, this is how my life lights.. In full vigour do I say to the world that my girl teaches me, with her reflections of pure dazzling eyes.. I want to express on how her style originates the feeling of glory in my heart, as I get to live fully the way she does, and I move in my artistic approach, dreaming about her in the luster of my imaginations..

She likes to wear ethnic clothes, depicting the fashion of her tender age, a pure artist is my girl, she chooses her thoughts and dreams alike the manner I do, in every trace. We can dance betwixt the heavenly rain for the long quarters in each trinket of smile on our faces and in every rain droplet her essence perfumes. That reaches to my inner senses and awakens the dreams, while I glare around over the rivers and lakes, for her sound of bliss that occurs to me at every twist of the nature, in the air, in rainbowy tales. Her beauty triggers in me waves of amiable connection and she my girl rules the words in my dialect of speech, she remains silent waiting for the persona of our friendship to form a simple song of fanciful atonement, of love.. I ask you, thy hand, do you accept me my girl..

I go on conveying to the world around me, trying to speak my love for thee, in the form of art that connects the most to thy lively songs of charm and sensational feel. I want to be added to the tone of these and am I most desirous to be yours, in the witness of the rising sun to the noon, and each atmospheric creation that comes along in my life. I, in admiring you, want to live with you my girl of countless dreams..be mine..forever!



Gagandeep Singh Vaid



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.