A look back into the sea..!

In the wake of my silence,
I look at you for the peace that I seek.
Not that the days back, were any thrashing,
Just that I want to forget them now.
With that, tie to a new journey,
The journey I have been leading named life.

Your presence filled my past days,
Now, it feels as if we are distant, far away.
From that bondage that was termed as love,
Now, I feel if a term is beyond love,
or is this what I feel called love.

To acquire someone, was that love?
To know the person feels the same for you,
Is the best feeling? No, there can't be any specification.
For no one who comes does know, for what might just happen,
this journey is in itself a lamp, the glitter of which that you can see.
When eyes open wide, on the possibilities of events that do churn.
Well, surprises were a part of this journey, you call your own.

To see her whistle to me, that it was infatuation from her side to me,
that she had to leave me here in the midway, of our prepared countless dreams.
Well, it informs and cherishes in me, every dream that I imagine and see.
How those are people who give us their love one moment, to keep it as a treasure.
For the time, for the eternity to see and dream about in the castle of love,
mean of it to be the best quality liquor available in the county.
For love that has no comparison, for the feelings that take time to realize,
it's all in all the search of one's being and identity that finds;
even the person to whom it attaches the most, under the twinkling of the stars,
when rose petals dine in one's imagery of life and the past days sing along,
as I praise their magnificence so grave, that every pore of my being knows,
and understands me, all that goes in my heart, it's in my being; my body!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.