A date with you!

Idealize, yet realize;
My dream I am wishful
to anyway picturize.

To be able to look back
at the junction of life,
Apparelled with softness of
a touch,
A cotton ball to rub
to the many sides of life.

To be able to say in my look back
that this was my life,
this was one of my many, a
Surprise!

Call me lover, Oh dearest charm;
My interest for your goodness
shall forever glitter warmth.
Up above, the dreams that soar;
somewhere in the middle passages
of my walk would I accompany a
realization,
that the time spent with you was,
the greatest touch of appreciation
that belongs.

Sans you,
I couldn't have been to this passage,
Says my heart and I stay glued,
Thanking above the destiny of my stars,
to have met you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)