Charm

The fragrant does seem to me the time you were present near me. I enormously spread the message that you are happy when you are near me. The whispers don't go away, for they get your picture frame in my heart. For when alone am I sitting to see you then I sing the songs in appraisal of you. You're the charm, you're bird who flies across my mind and heart in it's beauty filled rose with fragrance, as I enchant again and again. If you go away then I can still remember you, for I then shall call my friend who flies in my heart while showering goodness, as you depart..

But still do I say that you aren't apart. But does the sing in it's love mart. Never talked to someone who as pure as you were so I convince that you like me as well. There are shadows in the sky of you forming a place in your heart for me. In my dreams, in the empty spaces I never be alone. You are singing the love songs and I listen to them strong

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)