Looked around today,
There was lightning,
Strongly felt as if I had so much star acquiring,
In me to stance higher in life

This means how much happy I felt today. There is a motion of my dreams to reality when I actually see myself as a star. The belief to the greatest heights does go on and on. The spirit is alright throng and throng. To get to set up oneself one needs to enjoy each moment the most greatest way. Have wisdom, have power.. When you believe in goodness then life does shower in you greatness in real sense.

Help the people, give then water if you have for yourself. For it's success tone that their blessings make you move in. Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)