MF Hussain

Till they kept me in my country I stayed being so much happy. My nation India always did grow in me that sense of wisdom and artistic values that I pictured my world in those portraits. But even after leaving my nation if I did go and was not anymore present. Still then you people keep me in your heart. That's what a picture I draw where friendship, love and care do grow, when you cultivate crops or seeds you sow. You have to cluster the joys and together flow in these waves of airy nature.

In art of my understanding. There is auspicious name of each hill of each mountain and each cliff. When the friends gave their aura of thoughts to me. I grasped desire for more and more. And lighten my thought to be actually portraying the hills the mountains and the cliffs.
In my life does come strongest the winds. Along taking the seeds of love. With which I grow and together depict that another picture I can draw. This curiosity rises each instinct !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.