No words to express how it felt,
She drove in the call of friendship,
When I was flying any direction,
Talking to many groups of people,
Who were to give their performances on stage,
So were we practicing in all gaze

She spoke sentences,
Shared few smiles,
Then was the bloom forming,
When I had found a good friend in her,
Talked about small things,
Things about peoples extinct,
Was it warm and cultivating,
For a chance to learn the polite way

Each move where filled in the sentiments,
The growth of eyes twinkle was forming,
An alignment,
When watery were those,
And sweet was the face,
Moved we along the different gates

There was a tent,
In place of changing room,
When I caught her presence each moments,
Was it a love's doom

Each style of mine,
Was getting a form,
Each words I spoke was straightening my spine,
When my words got Midas Touch, I swear,
As she got meaning from that each word sparklingly

Getting pictures clicked together,
Was warm intent felt strongly,
When from being myself I found a more,
Attractive me,
It was scarlet like bubble shaping the fragrance,
In our lives

The attired sensation of bloom,
The strong essence of the moon,
Moves inner and inner the heart,
That I forgot that we were ever to depart,
In a frisk of a moment,
Was which to come in a lament

Had thought that we would,
Walk bring two all long,
In the nights bearing white light,
I was picturing her beauty in my brain

For go we go,
So many places,
Envelope trust and capture traces,
Of ourselves as we were finding thr kore and more of us..

Do I sing now like a nightingale,
Do I see her so much happy dame,
She's mine..
Just I wonder how that friendship took shape,
For the love's blend..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)