Estimated growth

If they are no polite,
Then what should I do,
If the lines they move on,
Aren't as mine of the epitomised glow,
Then I figure we aren't in good relations

Does a sensation churn,
To live upon a moment for a glance once more,
Maybe in a small try we get regions,
To together sow,
For the victory line

Victory shall come to my heart and mind,
When he pats at my back, for the consistency of my work,
But somewhere I did also get grey,
When did I not to did obey him,
Failing in a subject he never thought where my fall,
So, it's my directioned flow to get track right,
To spontaneous the winds, which are set upright,
In our emotions

We need the strengthening power to glow,
And if we need to enjoy together,
Then have me to also sow along him,
The most glittering side of our relation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)