Free aquaintances

Why at times does come any small task between our friendship? If something does come between our love then it gets filled with brightness waving in sweet murmurs. Then I shall surely fell in love with you again and again. If something comes in between I say again then that I shall fruit that thing with hard work and it will be a success. For that sake will I naturally love you more and more. The thrust of your kind words shall always sprinkle a wave of freshness bearing magic in my simple life. Which gets fashionable getting you in extreme wonders.

I knew not what was being fashionable rather I knew style better when I met you. Because you never tried to act like anything but were you always the same girl with that smile. Even if you weren't present , still did I at that time forecast your face bearing that cute smile. And so for this reason do I each day make new acquaintance with you. Our faces are smiling each day but the new acquaintance is that each day for a different reason does it smile. And so different ways we slide in the pool of love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)