Figuring myself

Relying on someone we thought really responsible, was it a fault or was it love. I still wait for something he was to send me, but the friend turned down his promise. We have to learn a lot, before saying that an unknown who comes to our approach is really a gem. What if he's just fiddling with our deeper feelings. But who are we to give heart to anyone, but when we really rely on that person, then actually we have led that faith between his conscious and ours. The dreams continue to come, but at times I go baseless, doing not good or rather worst then my colleagues. Then, I dream and make more chasms, barriers for myself, and another time I look at ideals and say, I won't give up and above all these times what I keenly do is do what my mind says.

I may go unseen,
But what I have captured in my eyes,
Is bigger then any other scene,
Then it could ever had in my dreams.

Different people were whom I met,
And we only call it experience,
So I move into the call of it's fragrance,
Whatever it is,
Because still somewhere I feel glitter is there in me..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.