Missing you

How much do you want,
Should I miss you,
When the aroma of your prosperous beam,
Touched my heart,
In all it's esteem,
Was I then curious to be your friend

Then the bubbles of trust,
Enormously spread in the spectacle of your eyes,
Which was I viewing continuously on,
Because those were wanting to live more moments in,
The flash of the time

I see the place,
Silent where I sit now,
Just the time when you were there,
Was it filled with charms flow,
Beautifully oriented places captured your image,
Was I slowly grasping that yours was the name,
Touched which my heart beam,
All across

The silent murmur glide,
In themselves to trust as I say,
Spontaneously again and again,
Just know not why did you go away last night..

Just a soft call says,
Meet the heart which asks your touch,
Your smile with ever glowing,
Incense love in it's alignment as such,
When it misses you much..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)