Thou Art Magnetic: Dear, summer season!










"Supreme songs of your interests do immerse my soul too, in the nectar of your soothing melodies. The manner your auspicious songs bloom my simple soul, I cherish and dance, with enchanting spirits of a wonderful morning.

I do sit upon, a branch of a well built mango tree, inhaling sound applause of the winds, that give my nostrils, fragrance of premature 'ambi's'(mangoes, in middle stages of growth). The rustle of the leaves, leave upon my so called simple being, an ushering of heavenly incarnation, whereby I start running in the fields, relishing the calibre of the nature, and overjoying to the threshold of my simple temptations"

~Gagandeep Singh Vaid

Photography by- Himanshu Duggal

http://gagansvaid.blogspot.in/2015/05/thou-art-magnetic-dear-summer-season.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.