The Rain Forest

Came back the bears,The animals from their sheds out,When I was near,On mountain of rain forest no doubt!

Appeared the rain, the quiver and those creatures,I being that sort of fearful guy,Saved my eyes not to meet of those animals, mainly bears, which passed by..For the black fur of theirs, made sensation of whiskers crashing sigh..With me into their furious shadow light

Then the salient feature of rain forest came to my notice,When I felt the rainbows making their sanguine form all seen,And the animals didn't try to make us afraid,But sang in their marvelous tones,Like the nightingale chirps on gardens' gate,And made the day enjoyable, In rain forest, that night..of that very day!

Slowly I found that, Happened had what, Enigma in my inner thoughts, When the bear was going back into it's shed, I wished had it made there bed only near, so could we have admired it's thoughts fragrance, but surely learnt that life is beautiful and so is every creature, the mightiest..

When we all form a cycle, and integrate the love, It's flow of life in real sense

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.