The midnight dream

Not knowing what I was to write, just knew that something to soothe your lively persona. For the nights are dark and summer days hot, alike is my heart in full love of you. I keep never finding a figure of you, for that is obvious to be in my head, which unknown, undreamt gets to be, there of you, my fairy. At times, I thought to say you something that auspicious but was there a midnight of darkness never getting to it's brightness. For is it said right, fairies are beautiful and charm of theirs gives us a life of ecstasy, but you are more then a fairy, your a luck which glows my face even when I am said to be in a setback. There I know is no setback for my life has found you in it's core and so does start the gleeful days.

Until does the world end, or this my being when ends, till then it's not even to promise as I will continue to dance in the waves of your bright emotions, as I am deeply into the feel of it's majesty.

In the midnight of darkness when I haven't seen you ever, I dance in this sunshine to see you somewhere, someday, out into the world of brightness..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.