I write for my improving my trying spirit and sense is made by those who believe in our friendship

How much can you go on writing,
For the fun of it,
Knowing not what takes to reach it's heavenly stature?

Do you know how you can make the reader get into the influence of what you write?

For my friends to understand my rhymes,
To my goodness seekers,
I oblige them through what I write,
If I don't make you understand,
Then it's my way of thanking you,
Through each word,
Which gets out from my soul,
Making sense or not to world,
But those who understand and love me,
Will make sense out of it,
If not even does anything lie,
For the careful nature does try,
To make me understand you,
Reaching the closest place to the hearts' who care..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.