Life moments

When there is something making us, distressed. What is it?
Simply a failure, because we shall not be unhappy after we are winning continuosly but do we stumble upon when dark day is on! So, being depressed, where is the song of optimacy gone, which made us glide amicably in the dreams of our own. My friend says me so, that keep dreaming as those are simply your own creation. But what if there is some adulteration? Well, I didn't write that sentence to make it rhyming but why I wrote it was because of a splurging effervescence steamed accross, in the young minds. They lose hope, faith and they are weak.

A friend said even after working that hard, I find nowhere eternal for me, but you know there comes another setback. Oh! The matter is instigating upon, as again I say more darker day is on, streaming senses which make us quiver. As you fall into the pit, you are gone! So, then I took one book out from the shelf from library by Charles Dickens, somewhere I found this quote, "Don't be afraid if you lose, don't think if God did it wrong to you, rather take it as a blessing and indeed it will become so" There was some calmness in the mind of that boy. He cherished again reading one poetic book which he used to and found his peace of mind back.

Talking to people makes you not feel the pangs, as you aren't actually meant to feel any. The life is so simple to enjoy, and I just uttered this to the boy, I said do you know who fail in the easy going life? He said who? I said those who work hard and just go out of their path because they really want to showcase their magic, and know that they have the power to change the worlds and wish to be that change as Buddha said so keenly. "Be the change you want to see". So, as we are getting ahead in initial stages of our push, we achieve brilliance but lose somehow if we are more into it, as the main priority sways away. So the right advice to him was that simply again he prioritize what i given to him and later go for the actual power he has ignited.

He did tell me that Integrating the power was the most important. We have knowledge of so diverse areas but we go, only one specific area. For sur, to excel in one area we have to as you said prioritize but, I just say that to make worl at peace we need to save our world fromm each aspect. And he was actually knowing the secret of how to make it good from all aspects and a dream which can not be dreat by any person and we only believe in our dreams. So, why repent longer on what has gone away, but work more keenly on the work assigned to us, and later winning the stance of greatest glories by using the knowledge of the assigned task and using vibrancy of thoughts.

Similarly each person needs to work over his dreams and winning on what simple work is assigned we can go. If loses come us, enjoy them, but make it deep inside heart not dare to repeat them because they tend to only lower our spirits. Go on, the stream of love, mark your row, and turn the bow, arrowing straight to the wrong-doings, straightening the minds of people to the soft corner of love and ecstasy.

Reading books, learning from the experiences of the world people and your own, make up mind for that big cause as Earth id ours' and saviour is me.

I liked the thoughts of that boy, and as I corrected him again and again, I was living so happily with him.

THE BOY WAS ME, AND I TALK TO MY INNER SELF, WHICH FORMS ME!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)