How you turn the wisdom tree

Stare at the plea you submitted,
What all mattered to you,
You wrote,
For blazing winds,
Freshned thunders,
You have to gather love..

You are the man,
Who has to give form to the child,
Star lighting the lives of those,
Who have just got that life,
Knowing you are around them..

They are not lonely people,
For they have found your love,
In the shallow sea,
Which gets deeper and deeper,
Replying to your love call,
Doesn't which has power to stall,
But pouring and pouring,
The love enricher,
You get to make the life, storing,
The greatest moments in a blaze of Lancaster,
You visit so many places hey,
But tell me where you found that girl,
Who made you love and orient,
Your life for the call of love.

Hey, that girl, the Lancaster, the blazing winds,
All which I encountered were just with me,
In my dreams was I gliding,
Shaping the life to see them pure,
For love of them do I go into,
The deep pool of their shadows,
I have seen them,
Always do I see them,
As I am lonely when I don't dream about them..

But my dear what do you get, just dreaming of the lovely people?
Do tell the question I enquire?
Hey, man it's making those plans to enjoy along them,
When we all friends are going to unite.

You see, that world is in actuality, the round as you see,
But don't you think that the round world meets again and again,
with it's longitudes and also latitutes.. It does it does, and so do I say,
The love which may have gone somewhere unseen or unfelt,
Is gets more and more and reaching the gates of our houses..
Feel them, dream them... hey wait wait.. what is them?

Them is the thoughts.. unless the thoughts get pure.. how can you dream love? so the thoughts align love and make you feel the energy the unity subtends in it's highest decree...


Love love as it's seen, Happy stake keeps on.. flowering love!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.