What you ought to be?

(To no person, is it denoted to, Fiction purely)

Sanah: I use the gadget BlackBerry!
Parul:Oh! That's so cool, when you got it?
Sanah: Just a week back, on Birthday bash! You know my BoyFriend gifted me this precious thing. I love it!
Jackson: Oh! My girl! (says in a loud funny tone, which irritates Sanah) You got it.. And tell, me you take your boy friend precious or this gadget?
Sanah: None of your business! Cow Man! Go and rush from here, if you don't want to have it tight from me!
Jackson: What, the gadget you gonna hit me with it? That's not bad! But what about your boy friend?
Sanah: Just move away! I say!! (She smiles)
Jackson: Yeh! Just kidding that hard way.
Sanah: You are really bad.
Parul: Oh! Till now I was just looking at him, I wish I had got it hard on to his face. Vampire, of the moment.
Jackson: So, Paaaarul, what's up you girl?
Parul: I am so much in love of you, oh!!!
Jackson: Aww.. He can't believe what she says, and contrary t what he thought is said. Oh! Goodness.. Really
Parul: Like people say in dreams, rather I don't wish to see you even in dreams, you mouth shut, or do I hit that gadget you teeth's. Idiot!
Sanah: Silly Jackson!

(Jackson, departs and he is a guy always interrupting people when they are talking and in reply he always gets that punishment of speech. One day he is really depressed as his image is like that.)

Parul: Well, show the applications, dear. It's anecdote of fantasy. Sweetie!!!!
Sanah: Love you ya!
Parul: I love you too. Giiirl!
Sanah: Oh! I was replying Adam, my boy friend.
Adam:(Replies from phone, on loudspeaker) You so mean! Sanah! She's your friend coming to meet you, bunking the class and you talk to me, how much you love me oh! I think you guys shoud hang out whereas I go out of town today and will be coming back to school day after tomorrow. Fine!
Sanah, Parul at once smiling!! No problem man, see you to-morrow!

For long does Sanah talk about Adam, Parul shares views and they go on.

Jackson on the other side, thinks what he should do? He then just thinks back that he should go to temple and pray, for his behaviour to be good and he starts respecting people. He meets Parul, Sanah going back home. He just says, to himself that he won't utter a single word other then sorry.

Sanah:Hi, Jackson! You not going back home?
Jackson: Sorry!
Sanah: Oh! Are you really sorry?
Parul: Oh! Is it real Jackson? Where's the other version?
Sanah: That Adam will get as soon as it gets, Of BlackBerry!
Parul: Laughing in a hiccup! I was asking about the other Jackson! You're funny. Get out of that world into this life. Leave your mobile phone now.

Meanwhile, Jackson replies to nothing. And he soon forgets he was going to temple but had one thing in mind that he will feel sorry to God for whatever he says people irritate by! He, thought why not speak.

Jackson: For all the days, I have seen you friends, I always thought if I can be your friend. I tried to be different, thinking some special quality is required for a person to be someone really lovable. I never got to be real me, but today it was-Real Jackson and I just said sorry and you smiled asking me happy. Oh! God I love you friends.
Sanah: You're changed now. I wonder the beauty, the breeze synthesizes so nice thought, that we are friends not two but three..
Parul: The weather is so nice, it feels heavenly.
Sanah: Come Jackson, for I will show the gadget to you too. Just I need to be sure, you don't pretend to be so.
Parul: No, he's so good.
Jackson: Speechless

They talk for long, until they go back home after having dinner at hotel near to school. Just it was night, and it was a change. Change your life, with sparkling enigma if you are bad. You will love the friendship if you are calm and lovely above all honest, scent of majesty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.