Snippets of the Mind! (27/02/2016)

5.

I have always been inspired by my mother. In childhood the way she started her day, with preparing breakfast for me and lunch for school. The way she taught me late nights, prepared meals for me with all her love and heart. I have always been so much inspired by her. 

Then I grew up, from school to college and there came a point in life when I started disagreeing with her. Her ideas about my life and my ideas for my life clashed many a times, but she always found happiness in my happiness. Although she had many dreams for me, but I couldn't stand up to her expectations. Still she never left my side. 

When I look at this bond between me and my mother I thank God with all my heart for giving me such a close friend in my mother who could play both the roles perfectly. Like mothers are and we have seen in films or real life—the best film, we can see how a mother can sense what is cooking in her child's mind instantly. Now that child grows up into a man like me, through that journey the bond remains the same. As the famous hindi saying goes, "Maa ke saamne to tum hamesha bachche hi rahoge, phir chahe tum kitne bhi bade kyon na ho jao." I find it very sweet, the manner it is said because it is so true.

I don't wanna make any point here other than talk somewhat about inspiration. About moving along, supporting, and forming an understanding with one another! Today the main issue is that we don't give a moment's space to peek within the other person's heart, and saying whatever our authoritative nature forces us to. That support, that closeness, that understanding is very hard to find in people. Whenever I want to think about that caring nature, that forever love, that's when my mother comes in front of my eyes. She never judges me, not that she always agrees with me; in fact we disagree on many places, starting from my career choice, to my decisions; but still that notion of love, care, and respect cannot be taken away from our hearts for one another. It is a sweet, warm bond that we shall always share.

Snippets for Artist Address
Written by Gagandeep Singh Vaid

To read all the Snippets, click here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)