Snippets of the Mind! (24/02/2016)

4.

Today when we are no longer in a relationship of love, we are actually in a relationship of love. Breaking the ties of being considered lovers, we tie a knot of being considered lovers. We tried to understand what we meant to each other, and finally in this journey I can say that we have found our place in each other's life. Friendship was a word over which I always pondered, but with you in these last two years I have felt it, I have lived it and yes I have understood what it means. 

A wonderful feeling which gives rise to a craving for each other. A craving to see the sunshine in each other's eyes, to feel the warmth of friendship in your presence. I couldn't have asked for more in this college life, than a friend in you. The present gives me an enriching feeling to be proud of my luck, which brought us close. 

Starting from the time when you made me realise what it was to love, to the time you made me realise what it was to be friends. I had been a wanderer searching for that meaning, and this journey continues but I am definite about the picture of true friend in you. There have been times when you were given the tags of being possessive, to being completely emotionally driven when it came to me. But I think that level of sweetness and kindness will be difficult to search in someone else in the times to come. 

For spending this long time with you that too in college means that this life, this evolution, this feeling wouldn't come again from anyone else. As it is well said that places of some people can never be taken by someone else. You mean to me a lot today. Whether I can tell you or not through my actions every time, or being there around you but truly in my heart there is great respect for you. 

The changes I have seen in you and in me, give me confidence that we are growing and are not stagnant in life. I like to flow like the river, I like to explore the person I am, and I am glad you like that with your life as well. You are on the right track but when I feel you are going a little wayward I feel telling you that could help you, understand my mindful thoughts. For the little or more that I know you, I think we should give emphasis to the concerns of each other for our own good, for we find goodness in each other's goodness. 

You are adamant on some issues like I am—but anyway we understand at the end what is right and wrong for us after reflections over our actions. The best thing about time I feel is that it helps us contemplate the world in our eyes, the reactions, the actions, the consequences all get enough weight—and so we are the best decision makers for ourselves. 

So, I long to see you today and the last few days of college life, let's celebrate this friendship with open hearts! See you, Anand!

Snippets for Artist Address
Written by Gagandeep Singh Vaid

To read all the Snippets, click here





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)