How to become a king?

Be a king, be a lover, be human!

How kingly it is, isn't it? That an entire kingdom you can create on your own prowess. You have to observe and then write(or do whatever you do the best), to obtain whatever you want, to either create or to see it happening around you. You are loved only when, you spread the very notions of love and affection. You can be a wave, that can take along the negative powers, and transform them into harmony and love. Many people may call this thought, the outcome of excessive daydreaming or refer to it as just an imagination. That's why the thought also says, that you CAN create, if you OBSERVE and EXPRESS(in the form of your art). Only if you can love your life that much, you will become a king of hearts and a hope of togetherness spreading to the world. You will not be a dictator, but a WAVE of love; not wars or conflict. That's what matters, that you bring a change from yourself and you will see, how the message spreads to action, and makes this world a better place to live in.

Reality check: "Keep your surrounding clean, Gagan." I said to myself. Next day, I was on my scooter, a man threw a water bottle out from the window of his car. I didn't stop to pick up the bottle, I felt bad; thinking from the next time, I will pick up the bottle from the road if I see anyone doing the same again and throw it in the dustbin. Next time I saw the same happening, I thought; "I will do it from the next time." The day I finally picked it up, that day I felt so good, I can't express how peaceful my mind was.

Moral: Be the bird who collects water in its beak to cease the fire in a building. So, that its name is not written in the list of the spoilers but in the list of peacemakers.

If you want to make a change, then start from yourself like the bird in the moral above. It's so easy, you will feel good like I did. I became a king that moment, I won smiles of people who saw me picking up the bottle, and I am sure, they would soon follow me in this deed of mine and take this kingdom of love to more and more people. Remember, your kingdom starts from you. So, be a king, be a lover, be human!

Gagandeep Singh Vaid
for Artist Address

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)