Small steps walked.

Peace, magic and relief.
As soon as I open up this page.
Your little notes come to reach me,
Your said words, express to me,
in equality and fullness.

In our baby steps,
we had played and then drawn crafts.
The toys with which we played,
were as soft sounded,
as our innocence and shyness.

Light in your eyes,
dreams in your vision,
there stood no worry,
no superstition.
Heart to heart talks,
endowed love and respect
for either one of us.
In no time, we were travellers,
in this journey called life.
From our childish manners,
we crossed the arrays of youth.
Through the summers,
the dance in the rains,
every other day springs
reminiscence to me.
As I hold this note in my hand,
everyday spent with you,
is a gem, it's a sight to remember,
with you, forever to me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)