Story of likeness and trust! Chapter-28

XXVIII

Devika was invited for her friend's party, and she took me along with her. At first, I was a bit conscious, regarding what would I do with strangers at that party. But, Devika didn't let me leave, she wanted me there. That was the first musical night, I attended after a gap of two years. This time, I had got a chance to sing one of my favourite songs.

"Spectrums of thoughts flash by,
as the season's of love sigh.
As I look aback my past days,
and I look into my today,
A whole new story,
with the touch and your sense,
brushes past my beliefs.
That yes again, the sun has risen,
with might and potential,
of the past glory.
Somewhere, the broken or 
left over passages within me,
are addressed in equality.
As if, this was the day,
that had appeared in my hindsight.
So I live it up fully, this day,
combining your dreams,
to your prayers, I am here,
I am here.
Spectrums of thoughts flash by,
as the season's of love sigh.
.......
....... "

As I had started to sing, with my love, the guitar in my hand; everything else seemed to be a distant dream. On the other hand, everything was new. As if I had come to a new land, a new land that was known to me. That land, which had belonged to me, but it was new every time because it brought back the freshness and interest, and gave me reasons to enjoy every moment whence I was in that land of mine. I had started singing at first, and I found that people gazed at my direction as if I had committed any crime by coming up on the stage. Although Devika had encouraged me to sing, I had agreed to her insistence. But, she had little known that my song wasn't going to be 'rock n roll'. What I sung, was very slow, and a sentimental song. The cheerfulness of the people had been met by a long, wide silence, but then it was me; it was Gagandeep Singh, singing my heart out. That song had defined my nature. One could understand how I was from within. Like I said, only if people were calm enough to do that.

When I was in the middle of my self composed song, when the lines of my song repeated again; I could hear humming, yes, people had started to sing along with me. This was yet again, that moment, when my lost pride had greeted me with open arms. I couldn't thank Devika enough for that wonderful moment to remember, that was really sweet and it gave me wings, in short. As my performance was done, there was a big round of applause for me. Few men had stood up from their seats, and I was speechless. My concluding words were, 'Thank you Devika. You made me, meet the light.' She was impressed. Although people might have wondered, what I had meant by light; but soon, I contemplated that I was an artist and I was used to such thoughtful exchanges which could be complex. Which many a times, only ended up with me understanding it and no one else. People might call it, artistic difference; or one's own perspective to see things. But for me, my words, and my songs, had a greater meaning for myself, than for anyone else. I had heard a man say, 'You sing from heart man!', that made my day even beautiful. 'Indeed, I do!' I said to myself.


To be continued,
Chapter-29
Next in--
8:00 A.M.


08/01/2015


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.