Could you answer me?

I wonder, as I feel that why are these people around me, of this much importance for me? I ask myself that will they, ever stand for me when I am there in the lowliest phase of my life? When I would be in my greatest of all falls, would these people stand by me or give me shelter?

I often ask myself, why do I even believe in them, for love and affection just why? Am I so much deprived of love myself that I have to seek their presence around me, to give me peace of mind and soul? Who am I, and what is my identity I wonder. Why am I running in this world, for whom am I running? Wait, am I running for those people for whom feelings are nothing, or for whom feelings change now and then, or for whom someone's inability to do a certain task makes that person a butt of jokes and mockery? Why do I even talk to these people, is it because in order to live in this world, I am to talk to them, singing the carols of togetherness. Singing that togetherness is the only harmony.

I get my answers in all these thoughts, that I am someone. I am someone in this world to provide happiness to someone for whom I was everything. Who took care of me, and even does today, no matter what. That I believe in her than anyone else that I live for her goodness and happiness. For my mother. Who am I and what defines my identity, I ask myself now and again. I have no answer other than one reason that I just gave.

Otherwise, this world as far as I see is filled with thoughts of material harmony. Isn't it? Please answer me.

----------------------------
Gagandeep Singh Vaid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)