Taste of good times

I imagine thoroughly, about how I am blessed. By the Lord, and his attributes to my life, all the year past. I have been living the essence of the perfumeries, the dazzling nectar in my vibes, that floats in me through the nerves, like branches and reaches all throughout my being. I have increased my abilities, having passed an exam and the toil I have loaded in my computer in the form of notes and assignments, do a lot to make me satisfying and more happier each very passing moment of my life. A duct through which you pour learning, and the different hormones that are even glad to hear that you have stood up, determined with your learnings. It is the most tantalizing thing or rather a delicacy, and sweet embodiment that I shall remember all over my life. Giving me priceless, liqued dreams, and fantasizing me at each extract of my being, I repeat, that true work always pays off, whether it is through grades or satisfaction arming through the soul and reaching whole part of one's sustainance. I wish- Oh Lord, of my dreams, that we all beings feel the affection and amicable connection of this bliss, which propogates through our work, and makes us strong and eventually stronger, while we climb our ladder of dreams and truthful aspirations of our life, for that is royal love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)