The Day Light!

Sun shines like stars do,
Laterally imbibing my potentials,
In all holy spirits as can be, through.

The yellow light of reflection,
The white clouds in the sky,
Take their real colors for showcase,
With stream of this light.

Orange ball, beneath the mountains,
Takes a move upfront,
While earth rotates its turn,
And invites the sun,
As it moves hither to thither.

Morning starts the, sparkle of thy light,
O Lord, waking me and my mind,
Awakens my body,
Describing the twitter of birds,
How sensational and sweet they tend,
And dreams are lit again of purpose, While new day, unravels new goals to conquer,
This is the beauty of thy diet,
My Lord,
That I intake with the inputs of the day light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.