Through the walk of mine!

Her face bears the manifesto of all celebrations, for all lovers you are the ardent goddess in my view. For I like your persona, since the days we met, and till each passing hour. I ask out invitations through my dreams and through immortality of the ones that cast you in their bounty, to love me too, the way I do to you.

A fresh face, seeming like a rose in the morning and that keeps on smiling ever after unlike the rose that deters away midnight, my girl smiles and her very face livens in the truth of my love, that strengthens my spirits to keep on moving through dusty roads and windy blow, for I am drawing your portrait, in each hour of my living, through your smile in its bow, therefore I need not be interrupted, anyhow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)