Freedom Of Expression On My Blog

Image Source: Pixabay


These days when I write, I think of writing a short-crisp story or poem, I don't give much time to writing it, I just write it and post it quickly. One could reason it to be, an outcome of the lack of time. This lack of time, comes from a lot many things being done by me these days. But when I ask myself, that do you like it; then I somewhere feel that No, I liked the earlier times much better than these times. Earlier, I had a lot of time with myself; and I could spend time with my writings. I didn't read much in the past, but not less either. All I mean to say is that I had time for myself.

These days, the difference is I am quite busy in one thing or the other.

When I compare these two phases, I would say that there are many positives which I take from both of them alike. In these days when I interact well with people, I enhance my skills at writing also. Somewhere my stories, poems and write-ups, get a different shape, and that is the time when I feel that I have tried something new, something better.

Previous times when I wrote such letters; it was during the time of Madrigal-The English Literary Festival being organised by my department; it was also during the time of Farewell being given to our seniors in college, that I wrote such letters. I liked spending time with my blog, which is one diary of mine which hasn't fallen short of paper ever. I can write, post as much as I want to. It is a magical feeling to me, to sit back and look at my past posts; many of which need editing seamlessly. While, I always keep on scheduling it for later and later.

Every phase of our lives is responsible for our reality. Whoever we are, whatever we become, is because of our faith and dedication towards our past commitments. Our future builds on what we do today.

What I have learnt in this journey of life is that, there is no end to learning. Something or the other is new in society, or becoming big; or there comes some innovation, some change; there's so much to accept in order to strive, there is a great scope of improvement, and a lot to learn.

So, to my friends I would say, keep learning and stay happy. There are times when you might be put in difficult spots but all will be well as things get clearer and better. Strive for the skies, as sky is the limit.

You have freedom to dream, and it depends on your willpower, to let the dream come true. Take care!

--
Gagandeep Singh Vaid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.