From My Heart For You

Source: Pixabay

Where would be our meeting point I wonder at times, under the trees while I sit and explore the greenery of the lands. You're the calling of my distant shore, yet when I come near to you; you just tend to move across. You say to me that I no longer care for you, but do you really know how much you mean to me? I would say no. You haven't seen me from the inner quarters of my being.

I don't mean to say that you don't understand me, I only say that you understand me but little bit of an individual self, somewhat secrets of mine, you don't understand. The same I would say in my case, when I can't stand to your expectations.

Sometimes it is better to leave things on time and that's what I and you have been doing for a month. I know it is better to not talk for fewer days, then breaking the most powerful bond that we share, the bond of 'love'.

It doesn't happen everyday that one can give one's heart to a person. It takes months, years to believe in the beauty of someone's dreams of you. It is a journey with one person of the other gender who peeks into your heart completely.

Respect that person and always remember that what you are, what you feel, what you learn; it's because of the presence of that one person in your life. And not many people become that close to you, in your lifetime like that one person, who gives his/her dreams to you.

--

Gagandeep Singh Vaid


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)