Experiences



You turn back or you look forward. 
There is someone staring at you.
A many images will reach your conscience,
Yet many in a few eyes would be longing towards you.

Yes, these many eyes are in my few dreams that I see.

When her eyes give me the belief of who I am.
When the sky gives me company,
Wherever I go for that matter.
I feel and take my life as a blessing.

Yes, it is a roller coaster ride.
You start with a belief to come out of a journey as a winner.
Whereas sometimes the journey stretches too long,
That there is no other option than returning back. 
You win, you lose but in this process you learn.

Lessons are most essential,
And the process that goes into those lessons,
Is the beautiful of all.
Do you know what this process is called?
It is called "experiencing".  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)