The Silent Echo

Everyday wasn't meant to be a lullaby, and no longer there stood a need of a lullaby to keep me moving. I had grown up and I had to learn to fit in the world, to fit in the work culture and the prevailing environment. When I had to give my life a new start and that start came to me with Madrigal'15, I know it means to me the world right now. I wish it to happen in a good manner and the experiences associated with this event are making me a better person every other day. Better person in the sense that I am no longer a child, who would just be too shy to not enter a particular restaurant, thinking that the people inside the restaurant would ask him questions in English and that he would have to feel embarrassed on not being able to answer them back in the right manners and disposition. Now, on the other hand I am not shy, I do enter restaurants and can talk to the people and this very thought gives me happiness. It is an achievement for me, and it makes me a better person. Although, I am child by my heart who wishes to dream still, and it fills my heart with joy.

Day by day, I have thought about my very personal blog. That who would read it, and if others don't read my blog, then am I the only person reading and writing the content for myself? No, I have friends who read my blog sometimes and that is joy to me. These days, I am willing to share my experiences on my blog and when I look back at the past 2-3 months, then surely I have a lot to share. The need is to pen down my thoughts and surely I will write about them in the coming weeks.

I have learnt how I was never weak, when I thought I was weak. I have learnt how, the dreams that we see in childhood seem so beautiful and if we do not work upon getting those dreams, then we feel as if those dreams are better being mere dreams because, it is hard to achieve them. But, the person who believes in his dreams, gets the way through, towards that dream. That dream is achievable he feels, and it is his own and he has every right to get closer to it and finally get it one fine day. It's your dream and your hard work towards it, that gives you the magical wand to bring home your dreams and aspirations. People often say that to become an overnight success, one has to put in efforts for years and years. That is the real joy, I feel. Experiences, like I said. Experiences that give our life a path, the rays towards glory. I hope, I follow the rays that show me the way, as I work towards achieving my light. I hope, I keep moving and don't lose my dreams. That, I define them because they belong to me and no one can better achieve them than me, because they are meant for me, they are my dreams.

We'll make, Madrigal'15 happen. Dreams, they say; come to light, so I am following the rays to my light. Cheers!

Gagandeep Singh Vaid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.