Felt and said!

Many a days stretched by,
Many a moments combined,
Your smile, your grace,
touched me, to become a
part of me and you progressed
each day, to make a part
of yours in me.
Inwards and outward of me,
that I take thine name;
I can feel close to you
that I call you mine.
Some people call me,
they tell me that as I write
upon, you are my muse.
I know not what to say
to them, when I feel
you don't only make me
write but you have
also taught me how to
live. That you're so
special to me, that
you complete me in our
incomplete story. That in
not being mine, you have
been mine and vice versa.
Such is our bond to be in reality.

Gagandeep Singh Vaid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)