the stars are high!

why is it that the stars are bright?
why is it that someone's presence strikes?
i look within my self, my senses and in that while,
what is there within me, circumscribes. 

every emotion, every thought,
is what forms me, like a Rock.
every little moment i spend,
becomes a memory forever incense. 

why am i fearful, i often ask myself,
until i fall silent, and close my eyes.
there appears to me, my light,
the freshness, the breeze could provide.

the memories fall upon to be,
of those different territories,
wherever i have been,
wherever i had the luck to dream.

this is the sky above me,
there are the clouds,
that walk and find someone,
high above to accompany.
either the birds who share songs,
or the breeze that touches,
and influences the many lovers.
lovers on the land below,
while they glide up over the skies.
yeah, it is all in harmony,
it is in the appreciation of beauty,
appreciation of one's being.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)