Dear, 17/02/2015 (Grace)

This night is a flight to the harbour of bonhomie and affection.
With the day that I led forth, I could feel and likewise embrace, every moment which came to me in this very day. 
Smiles and misunderstandings to everything being sorted out at the end of the day, there is a lot to call my own in solace of my thoughts and ideology. 

If you ask me still at this hour, between all the affection, care and love that I have with me to counter, then I would say that yes, somewhere I am fearful as well. As I really don't know, if what I am planning with all my energies and strengths is going to furnish or not? Whatever it is that happens, I shall hold on to the belief, in the quote that I had heard once. The quote goes like this, "Do your best and leave the rest." Yeah, I am looking forward to goodness to spring in through my actions, so yeah it is up with me in my faith in the songs.

Goodnight. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)