My work, means to me the sky! :)

Eyes water, unknown of the fact over what to do? After a day full of running, to catch the pace of this swiftly moving life; when one sits and looks aback at the happenings of the day, then there is joy and there are lessons, either good or bad. There are many tasks which were left in between and could not be completed, and there were few tasks to be done, which were completely forgotten. Where at one point, all this varies from person to person, I look at all of this like a film. A film that plays in front of my eyes, just before the day is set to conclude with me bidding it goodnight. Somewhere, I see that my work defines me. I see the certain tasks in the day, the very manner they happened to me. I also judge myself, I look at my personality and the way I carried about these tasks of mine. Either, I led these tasks in a haphazard manner or I had a way out through them; all of it defines me. My work, simply because it belongs to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)