She..

Magician's eyes,
Colorful portrait,
The manner she looks, dignified enough.
 I lament naught, On losing her; I celebrate, for having known her.
Magnetic, my patience;
While attuned she was,
To this holy spirit of love,
I got to know, wasn't it for me,
Still, I loved.
Roads were blank,
While I saw her appearing,
Chirping in my silence,
Her affectionate disposition towards me.
I walkest alike, a caricature of love,
That intensified it's holiness, whilst I thought of her.
I sung songs,
I heard them whistle,
From long a distance, unto heart's intense being.
A sole twinkle awakened in me,
Lightening and dreams,
That I witness today too,
While I move,
Ahead in the roads,
Of smile and melancholy alike.
Moving with dreams,  broken but aligned,
With parallel bonds of hopes destined.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.