Passage behind the lane!

Day-1
I walked and stood still, I was waiting for a bus to drive me back home. At an interval did I stop. I stood blank for a moment, as a pause to my walking. I glared with wide open eyes until I saw no bus in the vicinity of the passage that was visible. I carried forward with thoughts other than of bus, but the dreams. After reaching another bus stoppage, I found a bus criss-crossing me. I couldn't have asked for more. A blessing had been offered to me by the sun dazzling spirits that sensed to me, reached to me. I got into the bus and in the crowd of the bus seeking youth and old alike, I reached my home. In the meantime, I had dreamt with freshness, about almost everything that flew it's wings in my minds' personages while I walked past the bus stop's.
Day-2
I stood like the other passengers who were my college friends. Well, many of them were familiar faces, whom I saw daily alongside me. The students who were waiting for their bus to drive through the bus stop. It was evening and so was the waiting being more biting. As every minute passed, so did their question and answers. Hey, it's been so long that I am standing here, the bus doesn't seem to come today.
Soon, a bus came in and the students loaded the bus; hence fighting out their way into it. Don't ask how they freaked into it, they just did it. To stand on one another's foot was an ordinary business wherein others could argue not anything but accept what happened. On the other hand, they wouldn't expect anyone frightening on them after they hit the other guy, just to tickle the phone from one's pocket. When in bus, the people are exposed to all these elements of fright and terror. Well, these appear in the normal travelling sight. So, one may criticize if it's really the terror that I write about. I answer; Yes, it is terror for that person who is not aware of such occurrences that happen just naturally with Delhi. So, better stay away or accept it. I suggest that you should accept it.
Day-3
Many people would ponder over why do I, tell them to accept the DTC buses for travelling. I shall give you enough food for thought regarding that, as my blog post progresses. It's a universally accepted fact that a country is it's people. So, to get an honest picture of our country is to experience the interaction between people. In buses not only the bonhomie between the citizens be manifested, given; you maintain your calm and disposition if answering to situations that go wayward with a cool mind. You need not examine your Kingly attitude there because if you make believe that you are superior then you wouldn't learn a bit. Try to be free of all tensions and let the breeze of solitude and peace happen to you. Don't yield or lose to the circumstances that appear when there's more crowd than the bus can accept. In the process of one's travelling, one shall get to see people hanging over the doors and furthermore, not letting it shut(electronic doors). Now, if the bus conductor doesn't resist, no one can stop their entry into the bus; now be it half way in and half way out of the bus. Similarly, the ways and means of the bus conductors differ from one another.
In your tryst to know your city, you shall progress only after figuring out their actions and words of speech.
Day-4
It was after days that my friend and I started talking for longer. We thought of getting back home using metro. Yes, I would use metro after longer to get back home as my friend did everyday. The attendance that day was low in college as elections had been held a day before. The environment of the college was serene and compose. One could sense the rhythm of the air streaming up and down in it's own chorus of liveliness and affection. I talked to him regarding the films, songs, stories. I liked his company. Later on, I felt that metro wasn't overcrowded as an ordinary business set across. It was free just like my thoughts had been; swinging in the air and being it's part in no time. Time comrades with my benevolence. I liked the very fact that in calculated time the Delhi Metro could drive you back home. So, it was. I didn't wait for the bus, although I missed a metro just because it was crowded at one station. Otherwise, it wasn't such hubbub to drive me nuts. Then, I felt some ease. After days of running to know people, I sensed every bit of the time in moments that passed. Now, was it the magic of the air conditioner or the words of my friend that reached to my heart. The moments clung to my heart and like a magician swung across bearing love and fruitfulness as it's components.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)